Seborrheic Keratosis Treatment

出自Ubuntu 正體中文 Wiki

跳轉到: 導航, 搜尋

My conclusion. Where natural cosmetics are on the agenda, natural cosmetics are far from being natural. Sometimes some of the right synthetic substance in the right dosage is better for the skin than pure nature. At first sight, the high prices of some products are absolutely justified from the point of view of quality and skin compatibility. Getting http://fb.me/9ajdSMUcF seborrheic dermatitis and hair loss information is sometimes very difficult. When I talked to a dermatologist about the topic of natural cosmetics, she drew my attention to the following: Many natural products can cause skin irritation and allergies. The dosage and the type of preparation are important. The positive properties of the ivy (has a firming effect on blood circulation) are very positive in the correct dosage. If too much can occur, undesirable reactions may occur

All cosmetic products should be purchased first (in the absence of a sample) in the smallest size and tested on healthy skin. If the skin shows no reaction, you can taste the product on the affected skin. Allergies or irritation of the skin can also occur later. Sometimes a product can be tolerated for a certain period of time, and then wonders why it suddenly is not. This is quite possible. What is natural cosmetics? Must rose oil and cucumber juice be pure? Do you also have a few herbal extracts as a cream ingredient? Or are even some plants on the label?

What is natural cosmetics was long controversial. There are no legal regulations in Germany. Many manufacturers of natural cosmetics have agreed on a catalog of minimum requirements. Accordingly http://fb.me/6k8qEWJVs seborrheic keratosis treatment, natural cosmetics may be made exclusively from natural substances, which are herbal as well as animal and mineral substances. However, exceptions are possible for preservatives and emulsifiers. These, however, must at least be produced with careful procedures and, moreover, be natural.

The term "naturidentisch" always appears again. But what does it mean? A natural identity substance is reproduced in the laboratory according to the chemical formula of nature. An example: sorbic acid is often used for preservation. The natural substance is extracted from the rowanberry. The natural identity substance is produced in the laboratory and corresponds in its chemical composition to the natural one.

Most manufacturers write the ingredients of their products on the packaging. Some companies are overloading us with specialist Chinese, others are doing so very comprehensively and comprehensibly, and some companies even give the percentage share of the respective ingredient. In the first moment one thinks - class http://fb.me/8Oqvy3HgG seborrheic dermatitis and hair loss, great service. It is interesting when you count the percentages and get only 54%. This has left me no peace. I called the company and inquired. I was told that all the ingredients were on the packaging. I pointed out that it is only 54% and I would like to know what the not insignificant remaining 46% are. I was only told that it was a company secret. Consumer information as it should not be.